Published: Friday, 23 November 2018 13:39
For those who have not yet made the note in their diary, please make your choice and contact Kate 8584 5816 or email@example.com to register for the BBQ meeting on Thursday, December 6 at 3:30pm or the breakfast meeting Friday, December 7 at 7:30am. Both meetings will be convened in the Fortified Wines - Barrel Hall at Berri Estates Winery.
Guest Speakers and content have increased since last week:
- Senior manager from Accolade Wines to provide some insights into the new bottling facility presently under construction and due to be operational early in the new year;
- Tony Battaglene, CEO of WFA (at present) discussing industry unity, outlook and key policy positions;
- One of the senior academics for the University of Adelaide will provide detail of the Remote Sensing Trials being undertaken as a foundation project to develop digital platforms to assist growers in reducing input costs.
- Jim Caddy will present an analysis of Riverland Wine Markets and members will be invited to think about and predict, 2019 indicative prices.
- Victoria Lewis, project manager for the virtually reality project (Riverland on the Verge) will provide a progress report and outlook on the project.
These meetings will be free for all members but registrations are important for catering purposes so, mark your diaries now and register via email.