Strategic Plan Update
Riverland Wine’s Strategic Plan, is a vertically integrated plan with five core themes:
- Leadership and Engagement
- Research, Extension and Adoption
- Market Growth
- Profitability and Sustainability
The key objectives of are to:
- Provide leadership for the region’s winegrowers, wine makers and wine marketers.
- Be financially robust, progressive and innovative in leadership, representation and advocacy.
- Communicate effectively, efficiently and frequently.
- Identify and reach out to new and emerging mainstream and alternative variety markets.
- Be recognised for production efficiencies and consistent quality.
- Consistently outperform competitors and be recognised as Australia’s preferred region for wine.
- Collaborate with government agencies.
- Be factual, diligent and professional.
- Establish financial and management benchmarks.
- Assist members in acquiring the knowledge and skills.
- Encourage and initiate partnerships that raise the profile of Riverland wine, food and tourism.
- Ensure members practice sound environmental stewardship.
- Ensure Riverland Wine’s policies and priorities are embraced by the Australian Grape and Wine Authority and other peak industry organisations.
- Drive the process of transition to profitability and sustainability, through programs that forge new knowledge, greater competitiveness and market growth.
The Strategic Plan is available to view online or download.
View as Flipbook
Download The Plan as a PDF (15Mb)
Download the Plan as a PDF (14.3Mb) Best viewed in 'two-up continuous' mode. You can set this by going to your Adobe Acrobat main menu, select the View menu and then choose page display and then select 'Two-up continuous'