Fruit Fly Meeting for Winegrapes
September 2, 11:30 amFree
Riverland Fruit Fly Meeting for Winegrapes
Thursday, September 2, 2021 – 11:30am to 1:00pm
Loxton Research Centre, Bookpurnong Road, Loxton OR via MS Teams
PIRSA, in conjunction with Riverland Wine and Vinehealth Australia is hosting a forum specific to the wine industry, to debrief experiences of the Riverland fruit fly response over vintage 2021 and discuss opportunities for improvement for vintage 2022.
Who Should Attend?
- Winery staff in charge of biosecurity accreditations and grower relations.
- Riverland growers supplying fruit to wineries inside or outside the Riverland.
- Wineries outside the Riverland receiving fruit from Riverland growers.
- Harvest contractors and carriers working in the Riverland.
Join us to:
- find out the latest on the fruit fly response from PIRSA;
- share your insights from V21 on topics such as obtaining and managing accreditations/certifications, managing grape movement and grape receival, and managing logistics around grape maturity sampling and harvesting; and
- help to refine the system as we prepare for next vintage.
We encourage you to attend as your feedback is valuable to improving the role the winegrape sector plays to support other horticultural sectors in the Riverland.
Please RSVP via the links below and select IN PERSON or ONLINE or phone 8584 5816
Due to COVID restrictions, numbers are limited and registration is essential
Those attending online will be emailed a direct link prior to the meeting