Riverland Wine has been working with the AWRI to construct a half day seminar to take place at the Berri Hotel on Wednesday, June 8. More than a month ago all members were invited to select their preferred range of topics from a master list of more than 70. The response was strong.
Concurrent sessions will be presented covering the following topics.
- Do you ignore your vineyard after harvest?
- Great wine from grafted vines
- Vine balance – how does it affect yield and quality?
- The changing wine style of the ripening grape
- Agrochemical update
- What are the relationships between grape chemical composition, grape allocation grade and final wine style?
- Thinking outside the bottle: Insights on how Chinese consumers choose wine
- Maximising quality during bulk wine transportation
- Copper in winemaking, the good, the bad and the ugly
- Get the best out of your winery using ‘lean production’
Presenters will include Mark Krstic, Paul Smith, Marcel Essling, Paul Petrie, Con Simos, Simon Nodestgaard, Eric Wilkes, Leigh Francis and James McIntyre.
Members are encouraged to attend this free event which will run from 9am to 12:30pm.
Registrations are essential can be made by contacting Kate at Riverland Wine by phone (8584 5816) or email. When registering please advise which session you would like to attend.