Several weeks ago this column urged Riverland winegrowers to ‘save the date’ in anticipation of making the journey to Tanunda on Friday, July 28 for the 2017 SA Wine Grape Growers Summit.
This week the Association is pleased to invite members to book a luxury coach seat at no charge for the journey. Members will be collected from Renmark through to Blanchetown so get on the phone to Kate immediately to book your seats 8584 5816 or email.
The summit is the Council’s premier event for the year. The program will be the most informative and interesting to date. The fact that it’s just down the road and up the hill in the Barossa Valley means it can be an enjoyable day out with friends and colleagues. Topics include:
Grower Advocacy – Wine Grape Council of South Australia
- The future of your State winegrower representative body.
- Rabobank’s top five export markets for Australian wine
- Senior wine executives to reveal key trends in export markets.
Thinking outside the square
- Grain growers are retaining 30% of turnover as net profit! Discover their secrets
- Structures and processes for decision-making in family farming businesses
Future-proofing grape growing in South Australia
- Succession options for vineyard businesses
- Integrity challenges confronting South Australia’s wine regions
Tickets can be booked online at the Summit website. Book now and take advantage of the early bird prices.