If you are currently exporting or thinking about it this may interest you. Austrade is offering a free webinar on how to apply for an Export Market Development Grant (EMDG).
The Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) scheme is an Australian Government financial assistance program for aspiring and current exporters. The scheme is administered by Austrade and supports a wide range of industries.
The EMDG scheme:
- encourages small- and medium-sized Australian businesses to develop export markets;
- reimburses up to 50 per cent of eligible export promotion expenses above $5,000 provided that the total expenses are at least $15,000; and
- provides up to eight grants to each eligible applicant.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday June 27 from 1.30pm to 2.30pm (South Australian time). It will be run by senior grants staff and will cover a range of topics including:
- introduction to the EMDG;
- how to plan for EMDG; and
- how to get the best out of the EMDG scheme.
If you are interested in finding out more about how to apply for a grant you can register for the webinar via Austrade website.