The Great Wine Capitals visit by international wine tourism experts Clay Gregory, Miguel Ribeiro and Jacques-Oliver Pesme is fast approaching.
A workshop will be held at Banrock Station on Friday, June 22 from 11.15am to 12.45pm.
Topics they have been asked to speak about include:
- Engagement of Great Wine Capitals membership and how it has been leveraged for benefit to businesses.
- Partnership management between Visit Napa Valley and Napa Valley Vintners
- How Napa has worked through character preservation and infrastructure development, including the culinary institute
- Perspective of current trends at a macro level
- Success and uptake of education programs and interplay with tourism
- Porto as a benchmark in culinary tourism.
Following their presentations there will be an informal discussion where you can ask questions relevant to your business and our region.
This is a great opportunity to learn about how we can become a truly competitive wine tourism region from the experts.
If you would like to attend this free event, please contact Kate at Riverland Wine.