The AWRI will host two irrigation workshops ‘Irrigation efficiency: Getting the most out of every drop’ in the Riverland this month. The workshop have a focus on efficiency and irrigation strategy and have been designed to provide Riverland growers with information, resources, training, and support to help them to get the most out of their water inputs.
Topics included are:
- A new online tool for water budgeting
- Choosing irrigation scheduling tools
- Irrigation Ag Tech demonstrations in the Riverland
- The impact of distribution uniformity on yield
- Best practice monitoring and maintenance
The workshops will be held in Loxton on Tuesday, May 17 and Renmark on Wednesday, May 18.
Further information and registration details are available on the event program and the AWRI website or by contacting the AWRI by phone 8313 6600 or by email.
Please register your interest as soon as possible. If there are insufficient participants the workshops will not be able to go ahead.