A Precision Viticulture Workshop will be held on Thursday, December 1, from at 11:30am to 5pm at the Kingston-on-Murray Town Hall.
The workshop is targeted at all growers, managers, vineyard workers, and advisers. With a number of experts, including Richard Hamilton, Hans Loder, Everard Edwards and Scarlett Lui, speaking and demonstrating how Precision Viticulture can help in vineyard operations.
Topics will include:
- GIS systems for recording, integrating and analysing data
- Remote sensing imagery
- Precision Viticulture – all tools and technologies available including Greenseeker, NDVI and soil moisture monitoring
- Drones for viticulture – the imagery available & making decisions from it
- Apps for Viticulture and;\
- How to use Data using GoPro and smartphones
The free workshop will include lunch.
To assist with catering, please RSVP to Nicole 0437 422 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 25.
This project is supported by the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin Natural Resources Management Board through the NRM levies and funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Programme, Wine Australia’s Regional Program Riverland Wine and CCW.