This year’s Riverland Field Days will be held on Friday and Saturday, September 19 and 20, and replaces the Thursday-Friday format. Featuring over 350 exhibitors, the field days are ideal for trade exhibitors to showcase the latest in agricultural and horticultural machinery, equipment and services. The popular annual two-day event is held at its purpose-built facility on the Sturt Highway near Barmera.
A number of attractions at this year’s event include:
- Cooking demonstrations by celebrity chef Poh Ling Yeow on both days. She will also work with local high school students participating in the High Schools Cooking Challenge.
- Aerobatic demonstrations by 13-time Australian National Aerobatic Champion Chris Sperou.
- Royal Flying Doctor Service simulated aircraft.
- Orrcon V8 Supercar simulator.
- Scouts climbing wall. Riverland wines will also be on show with a number of local wine and food producers promoting their products and offering tastings in the Food and Wine Village at the field days.
More information about this year’s field days is available on the website