Rural Financial Counselling Service (RFCS)

Get help to deal with financial hardship.

Talk to a rural financial counsellor. It is a free service. They can give you individual support to meet your needs.

The Farm Household Allowance program is open to any farmers that meet the criteria.

Further information is available on the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources website.

Scroll to Top