Riverland Wine will be convening shed meetings next month for members. The meetings will include a demonstration of technical tools being developed for growers; an update of issues currently affecting the industry, and a review of progress against the strategic plan.
The meetings dates and venues are as follows:
- Monday, April 20, Wurst’s shed, 75 D Channel Road, Waikerie
- Tuesday April 21, Chabrel’s shed, McKenzie Road, Barmera
- Wednesday April 22, Rosenzweig’s shed, 249 Katarapko Crescent, Winkie
- Thursday April 23rd, Kingston Estates shed, Murtho Road, Renmark
- Friday April 24, Linton Proud’s shed, Alamein Road, Loxton North
All meetings will commence at 3pm and will be followed by a barbecue, samples of Riverland wines and soft drinks. Attendance is free for all members of Riverland Wine. Please put one of these dates in your diary NOW. For catering purposes, those planning to attend need to register with Kate at Riverland Wine, phone 8584 5816 or email