Women & Leadership Australia (WLA) has launched a new networking and learning hub – WLA Connect – an inclusive membership community for women at all stages of their leadership journey across all industries and communities in Australia
WLA Connect is a network of women dedicated to supporting each other, connecting and sharing wisdom. The platform is designed for women to gather, network, share and learn about being a female leader in today’s working environment.
Connect members can access events, learning materials and forums where they can collaborate with women from the agriculture and viticulture sector and beyond.
This is an important developmental initiative for women across the country. Features of WLA Connect include:
- A curated learning laboratory filled with leadership development content
- Expert masterclasses on leadership theory and practice
- Face-to-face and online networking events
- Member led contributions and recommendations
- Peer coaching, executive coaching and mentoring opportunities.
To learn more about WLA Connect, visit the https://www.wlaconnect.com.au/.