The Riverland Wine Industry Development Council Incorporated (ABN 49 007 478) (Riverland Wine) is offering free use to visitors to the Host Venue of the Oculus Quest Virtual Reality Headset including the Equipment and Software (VR Display), with the understanding that the Host Venue will host the virtual reality experience called “Riverland on the Verge” (VR Experience).
This User Agreement (Agreement) applies to your use of the VR Display and participation in the VR Experience.
I understand that my use of the VR Display is conditional upon my acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
- I warrant that I am over 18 years of age.
- I do not suffer a medical or physical condition that prevents me from participating safely.
- I understand that there are risks associated with my participation in the VR Experience and I agree to assume all risk of property damage and personal injury, including but not limited to seizures, loss of awareness, eye strain, eye or muscle twitching, involuntary movements, altered, blurred, or double vision or other visual abnormalities, dizziness, disorientation, impaired balance, impaired hand-eye coordination, excessive sweating, increased salivation, nausea, light-headedness, discomfort or pain in the head or eyes, drowsiness, decreased ability to multi-task, fatigue, or any symptoms similar to motion sickness, all of which can persist and become more apparent hours after my VR Experience and which may lead to an increased risk of injury when engaging in my usual activities after leaving the Host Venue.
- My participation in the VR Experience is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- I agree to obey all instructions from the Host Venue staff in order to have a safe and optimal VR Experience and understand that failure to do so will result in my removal from the premises.
- I understand that I can terminate the VR Experience at any time.
- I agree not to record, copy, seek to reverse engineer or otherwise try to duplicate the VR Experience, or to use it for any purpose other than my own personal use.
- To the extent permitted by law, I hereby release Riverland Wine and the Host Venue from any and all rights and claims for liability, damage, loss, or injury arising out of or in any way related to or connected with my use of the VR Display, and agree to hold harmless the Riverland Wine and the Host Venue and all of its staff.